Friday, March 19, 2010

Get me out of here!



When did this start?
Why am I such a stupid, sensitive, teenage girl.
He's a normal teenage boy.
I should just stop thinking about it.
But I can't,
I can't get it out of my mind
because my heart still feels broken.

Forgive...
Forget...
I want to.

I want to believe it...I want to be able to trust...But I don't want to get hurt.
It's my own fault,
I'm trying to hurt myself, and I know it.

I just want to start over...
I don't want to be who I am anymore.
I don't even want this.

Why can't I be that girl in that photo? I want to escape.
I feel like it's coming to an end,
and we're both going to change,
and we'll part ways...
That this is going to be life changing.

I'm worried we won't have time for each other.
I'm worried we'll drink too much beer,
or do too much drugs.

WHY CAN'T I BE GODDAMN GOOD ENOUGH? STOP SAYING I'M BEAUTIFUL.
Stop lying to me,
please.

I am just a wallflower.

5 comments:

  1. written beautifully in a stop/start, broken kind of way.... which reflects the emotions. Poetic.

    http://89rottenapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely NOT just a wallflower! Don't doubt yourself!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete